Enforcing Court Orders

If a former spouse has failed to uphold his or her end of a post-divorce decree, you must take legal action as soon as possible. We know how frustrating it can be to have to re-spark another issue that may involve the court, but the skilled trial attorneys at The Law Office of Castrovinci & Mady won't shy away from the courtroom. We can be depended upon to stand up for your rights if a former spouse has violated these rights in any way.

Located in Smithtown, New York, we have over 40 years of combined legal experience. We have specifically narrowed our practice to only handle cases involving divorce and family law. This allows us to cater to our clients' unique needs and provide personalized attention. From start to finish, each of our clients can work with one of our dedicated attorneys. At The Law Office of Castrovinci & Mady, we believe that we are big enough to protect you and small enough to care.

Has Your Former Spouse Violated A Court Order?

If your former spouse violated a post-divorce court order involving child support, child custody and visitation, spousal maintenance, order of protection or any other family law-related matter, our firm can help.

We will navigate you through the process, starting with the initial application to court all the way to the resolution phase, which can include remedies ranging from the repayment of your legal fees all the way to your spouse's incarceration.

Because our firm focuses primarily on litigation, we know how to prove that your former spouse had the ability to comply with a court order but specifically chose not to. Each member of our legal team strives to help our clients obtain the best possible outcome, and we can determine which legal option can best protect their rights.

Contact Us Today

If you wish to learn more about how our firm can be of assistance in your case, do not hesitate to give us a call. Contact The Law Office of Castrovinci & Mady in Suffolk County today to schedule your free case evaluation. One of our partners would be happy to discuss your case and determine the best course of legal action.